To help individuals and families heal from addiction to alcohol and other drugs. To help individuals and families overcome mental, emotional, and relational problems.
Join together to defeat addiction, overcome relational/emotional/mental problems while creating healthy relationships and families.
- Taking care to holistically assess each person then develop a collaborative and comprehensive plan for change.
- Taking time to define each person’s purpose for change and identifying positive goals.
- Treating one another with dignity, respect and kindness.
- Being of service to all people and going the extra mile with a positive and pleasing attitude.
- Encouraging exploration of alternative, community-based support systems for those with whom The
Twelve Steps do not fit, and supporting those who have determined that The Twelve Steps is their chosen path.
- Utilizing publications, reading materials and counseling approaches that have been researched and found useful and successful.
- Encouraging exploration and creativity with time to share ideas and support each other.
- Involving family members to take part in counseling to support their growth, and healing through outreach and inclusion.
- Engaging in on-going personal and professional growth to continuously improve and model healthy lifestyles.
- Learning and teaching to one another through continuing education and self study.
- Outstanding care for everyone involved with Eastside Center For Family.